My name is Katie and I've lived in Iowa my entire life. When I was in high school, I always thought I wanted to "get-away". However, I came to my senses and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I love western fashion and it's fueled from being a past rodeo queen, sitting on focus group's for Wrangler, horse shows, rodeos, my jewelry business and marrying a livestock jock.
A few fast facts:
- I grew up on a farm in Iowa
- I enjoy participating in rodeos, barrel racing and breakway roping
- I own my own western jewelry business called Krazy Cowgirl
- I also have a real job in sales, which I love!
- I enjoy hunting. My husband and I love to help out at my parents' hunting lodge.
- Huge Iowa State University fan
- I love my family, especially our new son, Joe.