Monday, April 1, 2013

Move on Chevron?

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Little Joe loved his Easter presents and hunting for eggs.

















I'm also writing this blog in sadness as over the last week, we lost my pleasure mare to colic. It's such a sad thing. She was a cranky thang at times, but very stunning. She will be missed. This was a video of her from a couple of years ago.


On a lighter note and moving forward with positive energy, it's finally beginning to feel more like spring, which gets me more in the mood to wear fun dresses and skirts! If you've been on Pinterest lately, probably the hottest thing going.. with everything... is chevron. I'm a fan. But combine that with a maxi shirt and BAM! You're the hottest thing since pantyhose, roller skates or email:)!






















I found this website when surfing the web. I have no idea how I got there, but I'm glad I did! They're a cute little store in Utah called The Nest On Main and they sell adorable things at a resonable cost. When I say reasonable, I really mean it. I'll admit it, I'm cheap. I only buy "deals". When I walk into a store, I always bee-line to the back clearance racks. My mom taught me well. I just purchased this skirt above in black and white. It's adorable, it shipped really fast and I paid under $20 bucks for it. Seriously! I think it's going to look real cute with a tight colored tank and some chunky jewelry and cowboy boots. I'll post pics.

 
I also am a fan of the website Modern Vintage Boutique. They're very trendy and have unique things for happenin' ladies. Again, chevron is everywhere, so embrace it my friends! (This dress above is crazy cute.) It would also look adorable with the below Krazy Cowgirl, "You've Got My Heart" pink purse.


I want to share with you a must-have website and daily email. If you haven't signed up for GroopDealz.com, you're crazy. It's free for heavens sakes. That have daily boutique deals that are amazing. If you have little ones, especially little girls, you'll love this site. Everything they have is truly a deal...many times under $10. They usually have 8-10 items on sale that day and everything from jewelry, clothing or monogrammed anything! One of their items last week was this chevron table runner for $11.95. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love chevron & can never get enough of it! Sorry to hear about your mare : (

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts