Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wowzer

Wowzer, it's been waaaayyy to long on here!

Lots of things have been going on. Since we last talked, I've been in Charlotte, NC, Washington DC and had an extra special trip with my older sis to Fort Worth for work. We decided that we are taking a yearly sister trip. Where should we go next?














Joe has been growing like crazy. He no longer feels like a baby, which makes me extremely sad. I'm also convinced that he's going to be cutely bald forever, which I'm 100% okay with.


















I'm royally loosing at my work's Bachelor pool... Why again am I so addicted to that show? I highly disslike either of the two remaining girls. How many ways can I say BORING!










I've also got a new, revitalized love.. .Duck Dynasty! If you've never seen the show, you're missing out. (Between the Bachelor and DD, you probably think all I do is watch TV:) Anyway, it's stinkin' hilarious and those guys are "my kind of people". I think that's why I like them so much! Jake found this t-shirt that has my friend Mandy written all over it. Yes, I believe he's 15 years old... but love is blind:) HA!



1 comment:

  1. Joe's "hey ladies" pose just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts