Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

Ahhhh... I can start to smell it! Seriously, I love the smell of warmer weather in Iowa. It's invigorating and makes me feel good to know that sun and warmer weather is not far within our reach.

So, let's throw a little color into our life and talk western fashion!

This picture immediately comes to mind. When my sis Tammy and I went to Fort Worth, these were some felt hats for purchase at a western store. You definitely won't find these in Iowa. I love em'!


















Have you guys caught Relentless: Being Trevor Brazile on GAC? I'm such a huge fan of Trevor Brazile and it would fun to live in his shoes for a week. That's actually what this show is all about. It follows him from rodeo to rodeo.


They showed a short clip last week talked about his wife Shada and her partnership with Wrangler to develop the baby line called Wrangler All Around. It's cute stuff and the reason behind it couldn't be more true... there is not much for choices when it comes to cute, modern and real-looking cowboy attire for baby's and toddlers. I hope to see more come out of this line.










Above: Model, Joe, is sporting his Cinch attire from a few weeks ago. I love little button ups on little boys!


Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be talking about some of the trends you can be watching for in the arena this summer. I've also been partnering with my hubby Jake with his blog, Bones n' Broadheads, for a special edition called Katie's Kitchen. So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts