Monday, March 18, 2013

Deer Antler Spray

Have you heard of this... Deer Antler Spray? Jake told me about it a few months ago and I'm now noticing advertisements on it. When I first heard of it, my mind went to deer spray that comes from the other end of a deer... kind of like this Duck Dynasty episode.
Anyway, the spray originates from velvet of deer antlers. The Chinese have been using it for years for different reasons than why it is being advertised now. In the past, it was used for a variety of aliments such as aches and pains of muscles and joints. Now, it's mainly used for for getting ripped and increasing the growth hormone. However, they say it has many other benefits including improving sleep, regulating women's hormones, increasing athletic performance, anti aging, etc. It seems to be a cure all!

Rumors were flying around Super Bowl time of different athletes that have used it, including Ray Lewis and how it's so hard to detect in athletes since it can only be caught with a blood test.


As you see on the above bottle description from Complete Nutrition (notice how they call it "Night Spray"...weird). Anyway, I can't tell what any of the ingredients mean, especially Horny Goat Weed? Man, I'm learning so much. However, they all do seem to be "natural".

What are your thoughts on this? Would you try it knowing that it is all natural or the fact that it has such a variety of benefits scare you? It's interesting. My thoughts is that it can't be all bad if you can pick it up at your local GNC. If it said anything about weight loss, I'd be all about it! For now, I'm kind of scared that I might grow a mustache.

1 comment:

  1. I already have a mustache that I have to keep tamed so I better not try it....

    Good thing the hair is blonde! :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts