Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dressing in Style

Does anyone order through catalogs? What I usually do is if I get a catalog and see something I like, I'll usually then go online and see if it's cheaper. Most of the time it's easier for me to order online anyway- it may be a generational thing. Anyway, I'm a fan of  National Roper Supply. They don't send out a catalog unless you ask for one and they usually just send the one. They have unique items that you won't find in a Drysdales, Rod's or definitely Sheplers. Since I've been in a "dress" mood lately, I got on NRS' ladies apparel tab online and found some really cute dresses that I had to show you. They are a little pricey ($55-$75) for what they are, but they are unique. I love the crosses! I'm sure I'll be seeing more of these at the National Finals Rodeo this December.
I also had to show you my latest purchase below from Von Maur. I love the colors, especially since I nearly always wear black, so it's a nice change. I again can where this with heals (which I have already) or with a pair of cute cowboy boots. Usually at Von Maur I only look at the sale racks, but this dress caught my eye and I had to have it. 
Bailey Blue Juniors   Paisley Dress
There is also a ton of options for jewelry with this dress and even the ones above to dress it up western-style. These are a few from Krazy Cowgirl. I love turquoise and red together!

The funny thing about it is that I bought it for myself for a late Mother's Day gift. Don't get any ideas!... We don't have kids nor a pet for that matter, but Jake and I buy ourselves little gifts for Mothers/Fathers Day, just as an excuse to buy something. It makes us feel good that we just don't blow money to be spending it, there's at least some substance behind it, right? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts