Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Food Frenzie

Hey Everyone!

So, I have a few random ramblings for you this evening. First of all, my first issue is that I'm still wide awake at 11:30 p.m. due to me jogging on the treadmill at 10:30 p.m.... probably not the smartest idea for a week night..:)

I did want to make a few recommendations for you that I highly suggest you take action on immediately.

1) Pizza Hut's Cheesy Bite Pizza: This = a huge A+! Their darn commercials sucked me in. There is nothing in this round piece of heaven that is nutritionally good for you, but when your husband's gone, there are no groceries in the fridge and you love cheese... you'll fall in love like I did. Two thumbs up.


2) Make sure to check out the watch bands and faces that have been posted on Krazy Cowgirl. As always, if you have something in mind in terms of color, let me know! http://krazycowgirl.com/Watches.php.

My favorite band is this black and clear band. I really like the polka-dot glass beads I found. Very sexy.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts