Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

So, I was sitting at work today (yes, I actually have a real job too) thinking about my small world that revolves around horse fairs, horse shows and my occasional facebook post called Krazy Cowgirl. I love it! However, I'm not to a point where I can tell my husband.., "Hey hun, I think I'm going to be a hot, stay-at-home wife now and run my business full time.." HAA! First of all "hot" should not be in my vocabulary and secondly, it's a hobby. However, if I'm ever going to get to that point, I have to get myself out there! So, this blogs for you! I want to tackle western, rodeo fashion (sorry hunter/jumpers... not everything is revolved around tight leggings and helmets). I'm talking cowgirl wear. The bling'ier, chunkier and more retro.. the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts